Post your latest ancient!

CPK

Posted · Supporter
34 minutes ago, AETHER said:

Not a type I seen often.. I got it for the cool SPQR!

5tNHnPQ2M4qg7Bw89JTmyF7mk6sLiN.jpg.d0d65b6cd65fa15ff084b0938809bc64.jpg

Screenshot_20240506-1743462.png.d1b05e6c52ea5821b25e1191487542fb.png

Nice! I thought that was a good deal. 👍

• Clap 1

This one just arrived. It's an upgrade for me, not a new type. 

FaustinaSrPIETASAVGSCcandelabrumsestertiusbare-headed2.jpg.163deb7f54d91f255e72cae9fa008310.jpg
Faustina I, 138-140 CE.
Roman orichalcum sestertius, 24.24 g, 31.3 mm, 11 h.
Rome, 143-144 CE.
Obv: DIVA AVGVSTA FAVSTINA, bare-headed and draped bust, right.
Rev: PIETAS AVG S C, Pietas, veiled, draped, standing left, dropping incense out of right hand over lighted 'candelabrum-altar,' left, and holding box in left hand.
Refs: RIC 1146Aa; BMCRE 1442-44; Cohen --; Strack 1241; RCV 4631; Hill UCR 382.

It's a reverse die match to the veiled bust specimen in the Bibliotheque nationale de France, Cohen 240, demonstrating the two bust types were issued simultaneously.

FaustinaSrPIETASAVGSCcandelabrumsestertiusveiledBnF.jpg.e3e444288f00ef2ae4ae9a2fd48c1f80.jpg

• Like 19
  • Heart Eyes 3

I purchased a bulk lot of Republic denarii earlier this year - while I sold most of the others, I had to keep this one for myself.

Q. Lutatius Cerco, 109-108 BC. AR denarius 19 mm, 3.96 g. Rome.

ROMA CERCO behind and before head of Roma right, wearing crested helmet decorated with plume and two stars, star (mark of value) behind head.

Q•LVTATI Q, Galley right in oak wreath.

Babelon (Lutatia) 2. Crawford 305/1. RBW 1146. Sydenham 559; Sear 182.

IMG_4450a.jpg

• Like 16
  • Heart Eyes 6

Posted · Supporter

A pyramid on a coin from Cappadocia issued under Ti Pomponius Bassus in 100 AD (time of Trajan) - couldn't resist the pyramid - and the mystery of "why a pyramid"  -

Pliny writes to him ~104 or 105 AD

"I have been delighted to hear from our mutual friends that you map out and bear your retirement in a way that is worthy of your ripe wisdom, that you live in a charming spot, that you take exercise on both sea and land, that you have plenty of good conversation, that you read a great deal and listen to others reading, and that, though your stock of knowledge is vast, you yet add thereto every day...."

image.png.7fb786a742a3dea2dda3c0e3ce129589.png

• Like 16
  • Yes 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Posted · Supporter
On 5/7/2024 at 12:17 PM, Original Skin Coins said:

I purchased a bulk lot of Republic denarii earlier this year - while I sold most of the others, I had to keep this one for myself.

ROMA CERCO behind and before head of Roma right, wearing crested helmet decorated with plume and two stars, star (mark of value) behind head.

IMG_4450a.jpg

A beautiful coin! And welcome to the forum. I've got a couple coins that have been through your hands. 🙂 

• Like 1

• Benefactor
Posted · Benefactor
On 5/7/2024 at 1:17 PM, Original Skin Coins said:

IMG_4450a.jpg

Gorgeous! FYI, here's my example and writeup of this type. (Note the discussion in the footnote concerning the controversy over the identification of the obverse portrait as Mars vs. Roma.) And, welcome to the forum.

Roman Republic, Q. Lutatius Cerco as Quaestor, AR Denarius, Rome Mint (or other Italian Mint; see BMCRR Italy p. 298 fn 4 cont.), 109-108 BCE (or 107 BCE, per Mattingly p. 207). Obv. Head of Roma or Mars right [Crawford, RBW Collection: Roma; Sear RCV: Mars; BMCRR & RSC: Roma or Mars], wearing crested helmet ornamented with feather/plume between two stars [representing the Dioscuri(?)] and Δ or triangle to right of stars; above, ROMA; beneath chin; CERCO upwards; behind, * [= XVI; mark of value] / Rev. Galley right with horizontal shields above oarsmen, prow in shape of helmet, and head of gubernator right at stern beneath aplustre; above, Q•LVTATI [VT ligate] over Q [Quaestor]; all surrounded by oak-wreath (corona civica) with acorns. 19 mm., 3.87 g. Crawford 305/1; RSC I Lutatia 2 (ill. p. 60); BMCRR II Italy 636; Sear RCV I 182; RBW Collection 1146 (ill. p. 237). Purchased from Jordan M. Sheckells (Facebook Ancient & Medieval Coins Sales Group) Aug 2022; ex Pegasi Numismatics (private purchase 2019); ex Pegasi Numismatics Auction 39, 13 Nov. 2018, Lot 397 (unsold).*

image.jpeg.9e584bc597b0a68dcb19928954a884ed.jpeg

*Moneyer as Quaestor  The denarius and uncia categorized as Crawford 305/1 and 305/2  “are the only record which we have of Quintus Lutatius Cerco, who held the office of quaestor” (BMCRR II Italy p. 297 n. 3); see also Crawford p. 315, stating that he “is not known to have progressed beyond the quaestorship.” As explained in John Melville Jones’s A Dictionary of Ancient Roman Coins (Seaby, London 1990) (entry for “Quaestor” at pp. 261-262):

image.png.881cfbd1fd69cc4fd7b8439f25d84511.png

know whether this was by authority conferred on them from the Senate at Rome, or by virtue of the imperium of their commanders, or whether such issues were fully legal.”

However, BMCRR Italy (at p. 298 fn. 4 [continuation]) is the only authority to suggest that this issue may have been minted outside Rome or that Lutatius Cerco may have been a provincial quaestor, citing, among other things, “the fabric of the denarius.”

Date of Issue Crawford dates this issue to 109 or 108 BCE (see Vol. I p. 315), but then states that it is “worth remarking that Q. Lutatius Catulus, Cos. 102,” who belonged to the same gens as the moneyer, “was a candidate for the consulship in 107.” Mattingly agrees that the “family propaganda of Q. Lutatius Cerco, as Crawford saw, might be connected with the consular canvass of Q. Lutatius Catulus. (See the chapter entitled “Roman Republican Coinage ca. 150-90 B.C.” in Harold B. Mattingly, From Coins to History: Selected Numismatic Studies (2004) pp. 199-226 at p. 207.) However, if that is the case, then “the ‘109 or 108 B.C.’ dating will not do for this. Catulus first campaigned in 107 against the noble C. Atilius Serranus and was defeated. He then suffered two further setbacks at the hands of ‘new men’ in 106 and 105. Few men had such a tough passage in the hustings; but even the first contest must have looked tough enough in prospect, and 107 would have been an admirable year for Cerco to revive the family’s glory; no Lutatius had been consul since 220.” Id. See also Mattingly at p. 133 (in article entitled “The Numismatic Evidence and the Founding of Narbo Martius,” at pp. 130-139), stating that “Cerco’s quaestorian issue looks very like part of what must have been an increasingly feverish campaign to secure Catulus’s election.” 

Obverse: Roma or Mars? As noted above, the authorities disagree as to whether the obverse portrait depicts Roma or Mars – based in part on unsupported pronouncements as to whether the face is more “masculine” or “feminine,” demonstrating that gender can be in the eye of the beholder! Compare Sear RCV I 182 at p. 107 fn. (arguing that a “youthful Mars” interpretation is “preferable” because “the features appear to be masculine”) with BMCRR II Italy 636 at pp. 297-298 fn. 4 (stating that the head “may be of Mars or Roma,” presenting the argument for Mars [see below] but opining that “the features have, however, a feminine appearance,” and ultimately declining to take a position, as does RSC, following Babelon). In fact, the argument in favor of a Mars identification seems logical to me: BMCRR points out (p. 298 n. 4) that during this period, “a feather instead of a wing as an ornament to the helmet usually occurs with the head of Mars,” as shown on the coins of Ti. Veturius [Crawford 234/1], Q. Minucius Thermus [Crawford 319/1], and C. Publicius Malleolus [Crawford 385/3a-g]. All three types do, in fact, depict a helmet with a feather or plume rather than an eagle’s wing on the obverse – just like this type -- and all three obverses are uniformly interpreted as portraying Mars. (I have not, however, reviewed all the different types from this period to see if there are any counter-examples.) To be sure, the legend “ROMA” appears on the obverse, but I do not believe the presence or absence of that word constitutes a definitive identification of the obverse portrait one way or the other. [All thoughts are welcome on this issue!]

Meaning of Reverse Design See BMCRR II Italy p. 298 fn 4: “The reverse type records the great victory of the consul Q. Lutatius Catulus over the Carthaginian fleet under Hanno in the battle off the island of Aegusa in B.C. 241. For this victory Catulus received the honor of a triumph. The oak-wreath is the corona civica which was accorded to a general who had preserved the life of a citizen or saved the State at a critical juncture.” See also Crawford I at p. 315, stating that the significance of the corona civica is “unclear,” but that it “perhaps reflects the fact that the victory meant the end of the drain on Roman manpower caused by the First Punic War.”

Possible Obverse Reference to the Dioscuri Given the naval theme of the reverse design of this type, Liv Mariah Yarrow has raised the question in her blog of whether the “two big stars” on the obverse helmet were intended to recall the Dioscuri/Penates, citing, among other things, the two stars above the heads of the Dioscuri on the Mn. Fonteius denarius with a galley on the reverse (Crawford 307/1; see below) issued almost contemporaneously with the Lutatius Cerco denarius (Crawford 305/1). (See https://livyarrow.org/2014/02/11/238-out-of-410-days-a-fashion-for-ships/.) She also cites a Republican as depicting Dioscuri caps in front of ship prows to support the notion of an association between naval victories and the Dioscuri. (Id.) And, of course, the immediately preceding issue to Lutatius Cerco’s, that of L. Memmius (Crawford 304/1) also depicts the two Dioscuri, with stars above their heads.

As far as I know, neither Yarrow nor any other authority has attempted to explain the Δ to the right of the two stars on this type, let alone interpret it as the letter Delta, making specific reference to the Dioscuri. However, given the naval theme of the reverse, an attribution of the stars on the obverse helmet to the Dioscuri – whether the obverse depicts Mars or Roma -- would certainly be consistent with the role of the Dioscuri in Greco-Roman mythology as the patron deities of sailors and ships. See, e.g., Eric Flaum, The Encyclopedia of Mythology (1993) (entry for “Dioscuri” at p. 63) (“The Dioscuri were said to be guardians of sailors in distress”); Aaron J. Brody, “The Specialized Religions of Ancient Mediterranean Seafarers,” Religion Compass Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp. 444-454 at p. 445 (2008) (https://compass.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-8171.2008.00079.x) (“Because of their control over favorable winds, the Dioscuri, twins Castor and Pollux, were patrons of Greek and Roman sailors who set course by the light of their constellation at night”) (citing Rougé, J, 1981, Ships and Fleets of the Ancient Mediterranean, Trans. by S. Frazer, Wesleyan, University Press, Middletown, CT); https://www.theoi.com/Cult/DioskouroiCult.html (quoting Plutarch, Life of Lysander 12. 1 as stating "There were some who declared that the Dioskouroi appeared as twin stars on either side of Lysander's ship just as he was sailing out of the harbor against the enemy, and shone out over the rudder-sweeps").

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Just got this in a few days ago. Borrowed this description from the seller, I don’t like gold but this had a pleasing portrait.

“Heraclius and Heraclius Constantine (Constantine III), Joint Rule 

613-641 AD (613-619 AD) 

AV Solidus

Uncertain Military Mint in South-Eastern Anatolia (CONOB) 

SB 851 ; Bendall Type 4 

4.49g ; 21mm

Reverse: VICTORIA AVGU I // Cross potent on three steps

Obverse: dd NN hERACLIUS ET hERA CONST PP AV // Facing busts of Heraclius on left, of broad appearance, and with very short beard, and Heraclius Constantine, unbearded, on right, both crowned and wearing chlamys; cross between heads; exergual line below

- See Bendall's The Byzantine Coinage of the Mint of Jerusalem for an analysis of possible mint locations and descriptions of Bendall Type 4 Solidii. Based on the article, coins with reverse legends ending in I are rarer and likely earlier than those ending in  IП and IX“

IMG_7134.jpeg.0b9336628d75485cda42a70db97cfddd.jpegIMG_7135.jpeg.28039a16457a42c9126036292ba81545.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Mind blown 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, CPK said:

Fantastic coin @ela126! But...

giphy(3)d.gif.312f8822acfcb0eaaaf4c04515f22558.gif

Hah I just don’t find it challenging, outside of having the capital available to purchase it. I collected American for a long time and assembled the American gold typeset, but the effort only came from deciding how much you wanted to spend for your mint state quality coin. 

a bit more skill is involved with ancients, but they still seem to be relatively common treasury coins. I much rather chase a rare and higher grade copper or silver example. The shopping/treasure hunting part is the fun part!

• Like 4

I love gold. Except for my shamefully bad Claudius Aureus I get a lot of joy from my gold issues, even the recent budget ones.

Ah, the  'Jerusalem' mint.  I picked up one at a 2009 or 2010 coin show from Jon Kern, flipped from Pegasi.  There was a small finder's gash, luckily just obscuring the first couple of letters, which knocked down the  price.

Well done!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted · Supporter
5 hours ago, Nerosmyfavorite68 said:

I love gold. Except for my shamefully bad Claudius Aureus I get a lot of joy from my gold issues, even the recent budget ones.

Ah, the  'Jerusalem' mint.  I picked up one at a 2009 or 2010 coin show from Jon Kern, flipped from Pegasi.  There was a small finder's gash, luckily just obscuring the first couple of letters, which knocked down the  price.

Well done!

I still want to see that aureus! 😉

• Like 1
  • Yes 2

Posted (edited)

I'm thrilled with my recent acquisition of a denarius showcasing Julia Maesa. At the time this coin was minted, she was approximately 60 years old—an advanced age in ancient Rome. Isn't it intriguing to consider a society predominantly comprised of teenagers and young adults...

In ancient Rome, for the two-thirds to three-quarters of the population surviving the first year of life, life expectancy at age 1 is estimated at around 34–41 remaining years (i.e. expected to live to age 35–42), while for the 55–65% surviving to age 5, life expectancy was around 40–45. The ~50% that reached age 10 could expect to reach ~45–50, and the 46–49% surviving to their mid-teens could on average expect to reach around 48–54.

(Wikipedia: Demography of the Roman Empire)

I particularly appreciate this portrait because she looks like an elderly woman - and with 60 years, that's exactly what she was in ancient Rome. I find this portrait to be exceptionally well-crafted.

image.jpeg.747cbe4f24737fd2cc3c1ea1d4d82e06.jpeg

Julia Maesa, AD 218-224/5. Denarius (20mm, 3.11g, 12h). Rome mint. Struck under Elagabalus, AD 218-220.
Rev: Pudicitia seated left, about to draw veil and holding scepter.
RIC IV 268 (Elagabalus); Thirion 412; RSC 36.
Ex Gorny & Mosch, Auction 216, October 2013 and E-Auction 304, April 2024.

Edited by Salomons Cat
  • Like 17
  • Heart Eyes 2

Posted · Supporter
1 hour ago, Salomons Cat said:

I'm thrilled with my recent acquisition of a denarius showcasing Julia Maesa. At the time this coin was minted, she was approximately 60 years old—an advanced age in ancient Rome. Isn't it intriguing to consider a society predominantly comprised of teenagers and young adults...

(Wikipedia: Demography of the Roman Empire)

I particularly appreciate this portrait because she looks like an elderly woman - and with 60 years, that's exactly what she was in ancient Rome. I find this portrait to be exceptionally well-crafted.

image.jpeg.747cbe4f24737fd2cc3c1ea1d4d82e06.jpeg

Julia Maesa, AD 218-224/5. Denarius (20mm, 3.11g, 12h). Rome mint. Struck under Elagabalus, AD 218-220.
Rev: Pudicitia seated left, about to draw veil and holding scepter.
RIC IV 268 (Elagabalus); Thirion 412; RSC 36.
Ex Gorny & Mosch, Auction 216, October 2013 and E-Auction 304, April 2024.

That is indeed a remarkable portrait! You have an excellent eye for artistic quality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once again, I pressed "buy" on an online coin, so another one is in the mail and on the way. I keep telling myself I'm not going to do that anymore, but to no avail. So, until that new one arrives, this Tiberius III Apsimar from the murky late 7th century (when both the empire and the coins were not in the greatest shape) remains my latest ancient.

698_to_705_TiberiusIII_AE_Follis_01.png.18aecc834519d08abec062726d1253e6.png698_to_705_TiberiusIII_AE_Follis_02.png.081ce0421b57af867b20433fa84f519e.png
Tiberius III Apsimar (698-705, struck 698-702), Æ Follis, Syracuse, Obv: no legend, crowned and cuirassed facing bust, holding spear and shield; star to left; Rev: Large M, monogram above (Sear Monogram #42), palm fronds flanking, SCL in exergue; 15-19mm, 2.4g; DOC 32, MIB 79, Anastasi 337, Sear 1395

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mallus, mid 3rd century (c. 250) pseudo-autonomous colonial coinage:

5096370_1706887515.jpg.6a4a38d064eb5fd19cf64cadff8d3daf.jpg

AE32mm 19.75g copper alloy multiple, minted at Mallus ca. 250
SACRA SINATVS; veiled and draped bust of the Senate (as a female), right
MALLO COLONIA; turreted and veiled Fortuna seated on rocks, left, holding ear of corn; on each side, Roman vexillum inscribed S and C; at her feet, two river gods (Pyramos) swimming in different directions
RPC IX 1437

21 specs in RPC but conspicuously missing from regular auction offerings.

• Like 12

Posted (edited)

I won three Republican denarii at a Biddr auction, including one with a portrait of Pompey the Great:

IMG_4758.jpeg.25443b8b91453fd7686237a196b5f056.jpeg

L Procilius Denarius, 80 BC. AR Denarius (17,3 mm. 3,8 g.). Rome. S C behind laureate head of Jupiter right. Rev. L PROCILI F, Juno Sospita walking right, wielding spear, shield on left arm, coiled serpent at foot right. Crawford 379/1; Sydenham 771; Procilia 1; Sear 306.

IMG_4772.jpeg.7ecd82998f1747c7797509258a1e3932.jpeg

L Rustius, 74 BC. AR Denarius (19 mm. 3,7 g.). Rome. Helmeted head of Mars right. SC behind head, X beneath chin. Rev. Ram standing right, L RVSTI in exergue. Crawford 389/1; Sydenham 782; Rustia 1; Sear 320. 

877CE1EC-C41F-4D7A-9E23-5EAB6AFB996B.jpeg.6c5a94bc73cc743b1728903ba8aa9cce.jpeg

Sextus Pompey, 42-40 BC. AR denarius (17 mm. 3,3 g.). Uncertain mint in Italy. MAG PIVS IMP ITER, bare head of Pompey Magnus right, capis behind head, lituus before. Banker's countermark IV. Rev. Neptune standing left, foot on prow, holding aplustre, between the Catanaean brothers Anapias and Amphinomus walking in opposite directions and carrying their parents on their shoulders. PRAEF (partly ligate) above, CLAS ET ORAE MARIT EX S C (partly ligate) in two lines in exergue. Crawford 511/3a; CRI 334; BMCRR Sicily 7-10; RBW 1785.

Edited by MrMonkeySwag96
  • Like 12
  • Heart Eyes 1

Posted · Supporter

My last venture into owning a Julius Caesar ended badly last year as I had to return the coin as  being fake but with superlatives such as made from "high quality bronze metal" , "exceptional craftsmanship", "must have" and an explanation that Julius Caesar played a significant role in Roman history, I bit the bullet and parted with $85 for this Ebay purchase on Friday. 

It is accompanied by a COA and in a velvet lined case. Normally these type of presentation boxed coins, when originally sold, are priced way above their value, a little like the limited edition "one of only 10,000 that will ever be made" type items sold in tabloid newspapers but  in this instance I guess the description limited bids. I looked up Westminster coins and they are still in business and make and sell commemoratives such as this.

roman-britain-coin-and-commemorative-pair-lifestyle-01.jpg?height=450&bgcolor=fff

They have no ancient coins on their website so I guess my purchase was something they ventured into in the past.

This is the coin I bought together with the COA and I hope the images reflect the actual coin which should arrive in the next day or so.

JuliusCaesarA.jpg.c4161bc942e3463b8ad39b8e14cc21f9.jpgJCB.jpg.e514f31ee8d024f033cc02bd1336934d.jpgJCCOA.webp.53d2417db488569a374ae1d9fecfdfeb.webp

• Like 12

Won at Naville this morning. The quartuncia(quarter uncia) is a new denomination for me

5497378_1714395206.l.jpg.65187239ff266cfaa112625f78220d92.jpg

Roman Republic Æ Quartuncia(2.69g, 15mm), anonymous semilibral series. 217-215 BC. Head of Roma right, wearing attic helmet / Prow right; above, ROMA. McCabe Group AA; Crawford 38/8

• Like 12
  • Heart Eyes 3

• Benefactor

This is a relatively inexpensive follis of Constantine I, that arrived today.  I've been avoiding LRBs over the years, but I have picked up a few recently.  I've decided to buy some type coins before the prices get any more ridiculous.

This is basically an "as found" example, with most of the find surface still intact.  It will remain so, since it is partially masking some apparently ancient scratches on the reverse, to the right.  Also, I like the "ancient" appearance of the coin, so why try to make it look like so  many other processed (cleaned) coins?

As it turns out this coin has a scarcer eagle type on the reverse, a facing eagle.  I wasn't aware of that aspect when I purchased it for $35 online, so that is a nice little bonus.

Constantine I, AE follis, Rome (RS), 312-13 AD.  Facing eagle variety.

22mm, 4.68 grams

D-CameraConstantineIAEfollisRomeRS313-312AD.Facingeaglevariety_22mm.4.68grams5-13-24.jpg.ea8b0d7ec87c7d064bbbf045b395ebd6.jpg

Edited by robinjojo
  • Like 7
  • Clap 1

• Benefactor
2 minutes ago, robinjojo said:

I've decided to buy some type coins before the prices get any more ridiculous for these coins.

I'm curious, because I haven't bought any new LRBs in quite some time, and if prices for them have been getting ridiculous I'm not aware of it. So I'll ask if you could please provide some examples of the sort of prices you've seen that you view as as ridiculous. 

• Benefactor

I guess, things being relative, I remember when these coins were available in bulk lots.  I suppose they still are, in the form of "as found" lots.  

Here are a few listings that I think are priced on the high side, but this is my perspective of course; they might reflect current trends.

https://www.vcoins.com/fr/stores/romae_aeternae_numismatics/136/product/constantine_i_the_great_spqr_optimo_principi_aquila_standards_ric_351_rome/658930/Default.aspx

https://www.ebay.com/itm/395387664541?itmmeta=01HXT01KAT46CM0JFAWP7X596C&hash=item5c0ef0f89d:g:AQ4AAOSwg1FlwC7i&amdata=enc%3AAQAJAAAA0HsHiKh%2BFPN1o9owweFGDvlg99i%2BASMjBc9ZDB%2BGJu%2Bljd5skk4AQUyyV5mjuWHNZZUFagLWP1a641p6kgK0ni2HXtdRbhMQ%2Fiq3J9FJw0i1KKhAdCPhOP6HvafeCRimk%2BPqIAm%2B%2Biqwal1Zf2sX6JYJfWF2slbomaNL7nCu3UKuj95fWvrDMAwAy1d20a6kENZXiFsUzk%2BG5R3gwTHe5c7Rlc61G1G1P%2BftDYIJ2R0SZC5NF4b%2FAZmrCkpF4JkFcRbKTsd1S0ckaf9lBqUlGAA%3D|tkp%3ABFBMvLWGwO5j

https://www.ebay.com/itm/395315654255?itmmeta=01HXT04SRQAX3S0SP0MX2201QE&hash=item5c0aa62e6f:g:GhcAAOSwf6BlB4jB&amdata=enc%3AAQAJAAAA0HNwp89fdhUST76b0ELBRvIFHYzH1fa2xWtfNfAaxVOgwE2aVcOiZlxlpj2Luk1AScAgNSK%2BRZFw1e6qGuXBrEKdNuL59vtgkVAKV83GIpNjXbRINSCwXnBGXKJiaecSP0u9atkt%2FZQKxeO3UcWP%2F3%2FogWCXZMAf9mhuyQiYBOJ1Tq1kBDpoeMaOLukkVHGn8agLpfzcgakbfES5hbrNI9hD%2B0levLdkE2Fu%2BRYaDPrhlu%2BQlkYDFQWfqAOsxK7MT6WpVz5zGnOKlPCDqs0hLHY%3D|tkp%3ABFBMupyTwO5j

https://www.ebay.com/itm/395356948628?itmmeta=01HXT082ZKANK9VKQ5C7AP7WBH&hash=item5c0d1c4894:g:m-gAAOSwru5l3obs&amdata=enc%3AAQAJAAAA0LSfVrY46%2BC3n%2BbePgu1vvfGCHj4OlXqtEYaoRdLHwzjQGgKZ%2FzWfi7Igu7K9QV8JT1mMN1LflhenjlJ1n1ahk3ucQ%2BNU1Nq8Q8H%2FXw%2FpO7Ms%2Bh4EPxBiSwC0%2BYsphd0FjGuz7PUZvK%2FKKjRG%2Bh9NfKHSkkw%2BcCt8ahPHwipNh2nLLsed2iSeP4qwSANuR7hQSinCrzphsjYAUmZLlTjXAwYps%2BlZXIwU9awcZF41r4F%2FcDqNmoDzNrJ1OE8juknWpgfzySvNfOJMWC%2BoDwrfUc%3D|tkp%3ABFBM8q-gwO5j

• Like 1