Selling my Greek collection

kirispupis

• Benefactor

After considerable thought, I've just become too addicted to the works of Livy and Tacitus, and so I've decided to put my full funds and attention towards creating a comprehensive Roman collection.

Unfortunately, I simply don't have the resources to add coins such as a proper Caligula and Claudius denarius, so I've decided to part with the Greek collection I've painstakingly put together over the last several years.

While I will be putting these coins up for auction soon (likely with CNG), I've decided that what's most important is that they wind up in good hands. Therefore, before I consign them to an auction house, I'd like to offer my friends here the opportunity to own any of my Greek coins that you wish.

Simply message me with a reasonable offer for any of my coins (all listed here) and we'll arrange matters such as payment and shipping.

I'm so excited at this new frontier!

PtolemyI.jpg.38be3db4badc4a13fb0b20f0e0e74a47.jpg

• Like 6
  • Smile 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Mind blown 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Posted · Supporter

Good Zeus above, I'd PM you in a second flat, as you have a ton of coins that my collection longs for... if it weren't APRIL FOOLS!!!

april-fools-kids-poem.gif.f73f2c3ed0195583903998b37da049a4.gif

But seriously, I LOVE THAT TET!

• Like 4