Office Loaf

KenDorney

• Benefactor
2 hours ago, Heliodromus said:

Good boy(or girl) 🙂

Boy.  His name is Finn (my daughter named him after the cartoon Adventure Time).  I found him as a kitten in the middle of the road where heavy traffic was about to run him over.  One lucky kitten!

• Like 3
  • Yes 2
  • Gasp 1
  • Clap 1

• Benefactor
16 hours ago, Finn235 said:

Finn's a cutie! When I was a kid I had a tuxedo kitty - she was ALL sass and knew that she ran the house.

Nice coins too - I'm particularly fond of that Divus Augustus sestertius 😉

Darn tootin.  Same coin.  I love it!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KenDorney said:

Darn tootin.  Same coin.  I love it!

I got it in an eBay lot in late 2018 but sold it after a few months because I was more interested in two other coins from the lot and my wife was pretty ticked that I had spent $750 on myself right before Christmas 😉

Jamesicus ended up being the buyer but obviously he sold it before he passed a couple years back - did you buy it directly from him?

• Cool Think 1

• Benefactor
14 hours ago, Finn235 said:

Jamesicus ended up being the buyer but obviously he sold it before he passed a couple years back - did you buy it directly from him?

I did.  I still have a few of his left I am selling for his widow, including a Julius Caesar portrait denarius.  Price was high on that as it was one of his favorites.  I need to call his widow and see if she might discount it some.

• Like 2