Health Scare

Roman Collector

@Roman Collector, there's zero in the way of coins over this way, but I can promise you that a heart attack is easy enough to live with --thank you, once it's over.  Over the long term, you can relate to it as being just one more age milestone.  (As in, this  is what we get for having lived this long.)  Just, like all of these folks said, you have to do the obvious, mainly just paying more attention to when it's time to slow down.  Wishing you Lots and Lots more mileage, and more good scenery along the way. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Benefactor

I hope you have a speedy recovery!  Having worn a hear monitor for two weeks, I know how the old ticker can behave in unpredictable and irascible ways.

I don't have anything new in the way of Faustina II, so here's an oldie.

Faustina II, AE dupondius, circa 151 AD.

RIC 1401b

12.15 grams

D-CameraFaustinaIIdupondiusLeatitiarev.c15112.15gSal4-20224-3-22.jpg.5da25c1643c6d7a83ebe8d110e7abdb2.jpg

D-CameraFaustinaIIdupondiusoldcollectorstagLeatitiarev.c15112.15gSal4-20224-3-22.jpg.725678599999e81879dc638842431463.jpg

Edited by robinjojo
  • Like 11

I am so glad you are out of the hospital and back at home! I know you will enjoy home cooking waaaaaay better then hospital so called food. Just saw this thread/ was shocked to hear that you suffered a heart attack. I have no stress in my life/ but as Donna stated/ coin auctions can be stressfull🙂 

So I wish you a speedy back to normal and get yourself another aureus/ you deserve it for beating this thing. Here is a coin depicting St. John the Baptist also Saint for preventing heart problems/ and he  is my Saint. In German traditions kids are named after Saints/ mine =Johannis Der Taufer☺️

Papal States/ Avignon

AV Fiorino d'oro ND

Avignon Mint

Pope Urbanus V 1362-70

IMG_0079.JPG

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 1