1,000 Year Old Aliens in Mexico ?

Al Kowsky

A story that has been given a lot of attention by most of the world's news services & social media sites took place in Mexico early this week. Jaime Maussan, a Mexican journalist & UFO enthusiast, gave a presentation to the Mexican congress on two small bodies that were alleged to be fossilized aliens that had been found in Peru, near the Nazca Lines. The bodies were said to be extensively examined & tested by archeologists & a doctor; a carbon 14 test revealing their age to be 1,000 years old. The two bodies were at the presentation for all to see 😮. The presentation & two bodies were immediately labeled a hoax & stunt by naysayers all over the world 😏. Maussan has correctly countered that none of the naysayers have provided tangible evidence that the bodies are fake or exactly what they are 🤔. I've had a keen interest in UFOs, or UAPs, as they are now called, since the early 1970s. What stirred my interest was the book Chariots of the Gods ?, by Erich von Daniken, copyright 1968, that was also followed by a movie about the book. Much of the book has proven to be mis-interpretations of Pre Columbian art, never the less, the question still remains, are we alone in this universe? I think it is arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life forms in the universe. Attached below are two links to articles along with photos by REUTERS, that appeared on my Google News page this morning. What are your thoughts 🤨?

image.png.a8cf4d4ac1968cc1ffd780ce67a6e96c.png

image.png.a3f73e537cb14e1ac44401cecad6d250.png

NazcaLine2.jpg.202859742d9db86ca1a6dae57246af6c.jpg

Sky view of Nazca Lines, Peru.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/alien-bodies-presented-mexican-congress-panned-stunt-2023-09-14/

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/close-encounter-with-alien-bodies-mexico-2023-09-16/

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Shock 1

52 minutes ago, Al Kowsky said:

Maussan has correctly countered that none of the naysayers have provided tangible evidence that the bodies are fake or exactly what they are

As I understand it, Maussan wouldn't let anyone else sample the bodies to verify the results. So obviously, they can't provide tanglible evidence they're fake but still call it a hoax.

According to Wikipedia, Maussan has form. "In 2015, Maussan led an event called "Be Witness" where a mummified body claimed to be an alien child was unveiled. The mummified corpse was later identified as a human child. In 2017, Maussan appeared in a video hosted by Gaia, Inc. where a mummified body supposedly discovered in Peru near the Nazca lines claimed to be "a three-fingered alien" was unveiled. Maussan claimed that scientists at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) came to the conclusion that, in his words, the corpses are not "part of our terrestrial evolution" and that almost a third of their DNA is of "unknown origin". However, Julieta Fierro, physics researcher at UNAM, stated that the university never endorsed such claims and that Maussan's data "made no sense." UNAM further republished their September 2017 statement specifying that they did not make any conclusion as to the origins of a sample sent to them for Carbon 14 testing and that no other kind of testing was performed by them."

On the other hand, we are clearly not the only life in the universe. Especially if it's infinite. I'm more inclined to believe we'll find extra terrestrial life like this, rather than dig up a corpse that proves every American B movie was right.

Edited by John Conduitt
  • Like 4
  • Yes 1

It's amazing what can be done with papier-mâché and chicken bones! I was initially optimistic when the US government announced several years ago that UAPs are a real phenomenon worthy of investigation. My optimism was dashed, however, this past July when when the investigation descended into absurdist theater. On July 26, the US Congress considered testimony from whistle-blower David Grusch, "a former Air Force intelligence officer", that the US government has engaged in "a multi-decade UAP crash retrieval and reverse engineering program" and is in possession of "nonhuman biologics". All without so much as a snicker, live on C-SPAN. The props produced at Mexico's recent hearing do add a bit of flair, I suppose. 🛸👽

Edited by DLTcoins
  • Like 5

• Benefactor

Anyone who believes this guy or similar crackpots and fraudsters needs to join the "Fraudulent Archaeology Wall of Shame" Facebook group (see https://www.facebook.com/groups/149844915349213 ) for a dose of harsh reality. And should definitely read the following article: https://www.vox.com/culture/23875671/aliens-mexican-congress-real-or-hoax-peru-nazca-mummies-jaime-maussan-fraud-scam . From the introduction:

"Alas for truthers: These skeletons are not alien life forms. Instead, they are most likely a composite of pre-Columbian human remains and animal bones, all pieced together with some plaster.

But how they aren’t real is a story that’s frankly wilder than aliens.

In fact, these little guys appear to have been literally crowdfunded into existence in 2017 as part of an ongoing attempt to create the illusion that these hucksters are sitting on an ancient alien gold mine. And that’s just the tip of the alien scam iceberg. The full picture includes a long lineup of skeevy con men dedicated to passing themselves off as pseudoscientific “experts,” from media veterans to fake archaeologists and doctors with dubious degrees — all committed to insisting (even as a litany of real scientists line up to object) that their fake aliens are real."

Edited by DonnaML
  • Like 1

I think the producers of The X-Files should check their prop inventory. 

The sad thing is that I too agree with Carl Sagan's comment about human arrogance and I hope someday we can confirm the existence of alien life. Or will we have to refer to them "differently evolved"? But this kind of bullshit only hurts real research and makes everybody involved seem like nutters. And with 'evidence' like this who could blame them?

Real life is so much more fascinating than fake.

~ Peter 

Edited by Phil Anthos
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Al Kowsky said:

A story that has been given a lot of attention by most of the world's news services

I haven't seen any reputable news services present this as anything other than what it is: an obvious hoax perpetrated by a fraudster.

I wonder how he explains how an "alternative evolution" came up with humanoid body structure complete with hip bones? 😆 Does he propose that the DNA in these pseudocreatures also evolved independently??  I wouldn't put it past him.

Crank science is annoying but at least it's also funny.

Added: OMG @DonnaML, that Vox article is hilarious! Here's the "demon fairy" that Maussan sold to some sucker in 2016 for $10,000:

image.png.1896095f6c76b59e2715fd56e2a285f6.png

(It later proved to be “some conglomeration of a bat, wooden sticks, unseen epoxy and other items designed to deceive.” 😆

Edited by Severus Alexander
  • Laugh 1

REUTERS pointed out in one of their articles that the testing done wasn't on the two bodies presented at the Mexican congressional hearing, but on another one of these alleged aliens still in Peru, making this whole presentation less credible 😏. Some people want to believe so strongly that aliens are among us that they will be duped by this story ☹️. The UFO incident that happened in Roswell, NM in 1947, is probably the most interesting in American history. For anyone not familiar with that incident see the link below ☺️.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_incident

RoswellDailyRecordJuly81947.jpg.e8b61a33b5967b074a0414ff9ea61249.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Al Kowsky said:

REUTERS pointed out in one of their articles that the testing done wasn't on the two bodies presented at the Mexican congressional hearing, but on another one of these alleged aliens still in Peru, making this whole presentation less credible 😏. Some people want to believe so strongly that aliens are among us that they will be duped by this story ☹️. The UFO incident that happened in Roswell, NM in 1947, is probably the most interesting in American history. For anyone not familiar with that incident see the link below ☺️.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_incident

RoswellDailyRecordJuly81947.jpg.e8b61a33b5967b074a0414ff9ea61249.jpg

Yes as we have found out, any protests from the scientific community are just seen as covering up the great conspiracy. There is no way to win with logic.

• Big Smile 1
  • Yes 1

1 hour ago, John Conduitt said:

Yes as we have found out, any protests from the scientific community are just seen as covering up the great conspiracy. There is no way to win with logic.

Much like with flat earthers and MAGAts, logic doesn't apply. The more you point out lies and inconsistencies the more they just dig their heels in. They want to believe they are special so bad. It's very cringy when it's a friend out family member. 

Here's proof though of a real ancient alien being worshiped (and I'm pretty sure that's a ufo over Herakles shoulder:

1782039_1616695650.l.jpg.d8639fc1e8cc2278ba63a0a85dd831eb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shock 1

Due to unfortunate timing, the release of NASA's independent UAP study was overshadowed by the Mexico sideshow. A link to the pdf version of the report can be found here. Ironically, NASA concludes that sensationalism makes the collection of real data more difficult.

Edited by DLTcoins
  • Like 1