Im Back!

TheTrachyEnjoyer

• Benefactor

Great to see you again!

I have a bunch of these coins and know little to nothing about them so I'm always glad to see more posts about Trachys.

John

Edited by Theodosius
Fix voice recognition errors.
  • Like 2

• Benefactor
40 minutes ago, TheTrachyEnjoyer said:

Hi all. I was banned on cointalk in November for logging into my account from the UK (not joking). I am glad to see there is an alternative forum now. 

Ah, I wondered what ridiculous reason they had for banning you!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Welcome back to the forum and discord! Could you post a closer picture of the other side as well? 

Amazing example! "Byzantines" are outside of my price/quality threshold as a collector (I'm cheap :)) but I LOVE the artistry, history, and symbolism behind the nicer examples. I have a single bronze trachy the auction attributed to Alexius III. I don't even know where to begin to identify the type:

2611103_1645834159.l.jpg

• Like 6

On 6/2/2022 at 10:03 PM, Molag Bal said:

Welcome back to the forum and discord! Could you post a closer picture of the other side as well? 

Amazing example! "Byzantines" are outside of my price/quality threshold as a collector (I'm cheap :)) but I LOVE the artistry, history, and symbolism behind the nicer examples. I have a single bronze trachy the auction attributed to Alexius III. I don't even know where to begin to identify the type:

2611103_1645834159.l.jpg

That is Alexius III!

• Like 4