LAC Vcoins contact issue

ValiantKnight

20 minutes ago, ValiantKnight said:

Hi. Does London Ancient Coins have another email to contact them through? I’ve used the contact form through their Vcoins site 3 times over the past week but no reply. Anyone else happen to have the same issue with them or know why their not responding to emails? Thank you.

Please give me until tomorrow - I will try to make contact. I will get in touch with you via PN.

Please send me with Forum PN your Email contact address.

Edited by YOTHR
  • Like 1

• Benefactor
2 hours ago, ValiantKnight said:

Hi. Does London Ancient Coins have another email to contact them through? I’ve used the contact form through their Vcoins site 3 times over the past week but no reply. Anyone else happen to have the same issue with them or know why their not responding to emails? Thank you.

Same here. I emailed LAC at least twice a few weeks ago to ask a provenance question about the Chitry Hoard coin I had bought, and never got a response.

2 hours ago, ValiantKnight said:

9 minutes ago, DonnaML said:

Same here. I emailed LAC at least twice a few weeks ago to ask a provenance question about the Chitry Hoard coin I had bought, and never got a response

Ok - i have contact the VCoins Management and give them the Link here. Also LAC at mail copy.

I will write you back here - if I have new informations for you.

• Thanks 2

• Benefactor

FWIW, I've commonly had issues contacting VCoins sellers. My suspicion is many don't pay much attention to their emails from the platform.

That being said, I've never had a negative experience order-wise with any. I've placed several orders with LAC and always received them promptly.

1 hour ago, kirispupis said:

FWIW, I've commonly had issues contacting VCoins sellers. My suspicion is many don't pay much attention to their emails from the platform.

That being said, I've never had a negative experience order-wise with any. I've placed several orders with LAC and always received them promptly.

It has to be said that about 2 weeks ago we had a bad breakdown of the email server. For days you could not send or receive mails. That was the biggest outage so far. It could also happen before that - that emails did not reach the trader. The administrators are therefore already looking for an alternative (another provider). The problem has been recognised and is being worked on.

It is therefore very possible that a trader did not receive your email at all and that it is not his fault - because he does not know about the email.

I have therefore included the email address of my own provider in my terms. I also communicate with my customers via both email addresses to be on the safe side. 

In this case now, I have sent this link from this post to the VCoins admins and LAC - and at LAC I have used the "private" email address and not the VCoins, so a reply should come soon.

Edit. I am me @YOTHR  - I forgot to flip back again 😉

Edited by Prieure de Sion

Good day,

the dealer is having issues receiving emails to their VCoins account. I have written to them on an alternate account to alert them and we are working on the issue.

They have also been copied on this post.

Thank you Jorg for bringing this to our attention.

I man sorry for any inconvenience.

I can be emailed at dianam@vcoins.com if anyone needs further assistance.

All the best,

Diana

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Smile 1

24 minutes ago, DianaM said:

Thank you Jorg for bringing this to our attention.

Hello Hello Diana 😉 ... nice to see you here. Thats fine you posting here directly. 

25 minutes ago, DianaM said:

the dealer is having issues receiving emails to their VCoins account.

I have the same problems last weeks - you remember - with my VCoins Account, so I remember this and think - this was the problem here...

26 minutes ago, DianaM said:

I can be emailed at dianam@vcoins.com if anyone needs further assistance.

As always a great and quick service from you Diana. Thanks again and have a great day and/or evening.

Regards, Jörg / YOTHR

• Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, Factor said:

I don't think with LAC in particular it's a technical issue. I wrote to them on at least two occasions, years and months ago, and didn't get any response. Most other sellers VCoins dealers respond promptly. 

+1

I have never received a response from them.

On Vcoins, whenever I've used the Vcoins message system, in which you click on a button on a Vcoins web page to send a message to a dealer, I've never received a reply, from any dealer.

However, whenever I order a coin from Vcoins, I always get an initial email from the dealer, from an address of the form dealername@vcoins.com. Whenever I send an email to that dealer email address, I always get a response. 

In the past, someone mentioned, that there has always been a problem, with the Vcoins message system.

Edited by sand

Same here, I have ordered a book through MA Shop 3 weeks ago and paid the same day.

I have asked a few days later to LAC about the shipment, if everything was ok, etc... and I never had an answer.

I do not even know if they have sent the book.

Even the MA shop support wrote to them with me in cc and 0 answers.

So I am waiting... Strange way to deal witch customers imo.

1 hour ago, Diplo41 said:

Well I guess you are right. But in the same time they have published a new sale on Biddr, sixbid, etc...

I meant in general - but I know what you mean.

However, that doesn't have to mean anything either. You can set coins so that they will be set and appear as new in the future. For example, yesterday I set a whole load of new coins. They will appear as new coins next week Mon, Tue and Wed - but I did all that yesterday. So if I were on vacation next week - you would still see new coins from me all the time.

But I want to let it go. I think it will work out. The important thing is that we sort it out together in a level way and help each other together. After all, we all want just one thing - to have a lot of fun with our coins 🙂 

• Like 2

Hi again all. An update. I was still waiting for a reply, so I had went and ordered the coin I wanted to reserve (the purpose of my emails) so that it would not be purchased by someone else while I still waited. I then received an automated (I assume) email about the order from LAC which I replied to, asking again if I could reserve/hold off payment for now until I could pay in full. LAC then replied to that email.

• Like 1