Newest Member

Furryfrog02

Posted · Supporter
On 6/6/2024 at 7:07 PM, Furryfrog02 said:

Ave All!

I haven't said anything but to just a couple of you, but I wanted to let you all know that Numisforums has a new member - as does the Frog family!

Today, we welcomed our 5th (and final!) tadpole to the family. He came flying out at 5am on the dot this morning. He was so eager to arrive that he was actually born in the lobby of the hospital. We barely made it, but thanks to my lead foot and the lack of traffic so early in the morning, we did.  Mom and baby are doing great. 

He is 6lbs 14oz and 20.5in long and healthy as can be. We do not yet have a name since finding one that we like for a 4th boy is rather difficult. Anyone have any thoughts? 😛 

I just wanted to drop a quick note here and tell everyone the good news. Now it's time to get FFIV napped, take FFIII to school before getting, FFII from school, and before FFIVN gets home from school. Then we all will go to the hospital so they can meet FFV! 

Hurray! Congratulations with the newest family member, I wish you all the best! 

• Like 1

Congratulations, Furry Frog and family!

Some ideas for names:

• Victor (as per FFIII)
  • Marcus (as in Nerva or Aurelius, but not as in Antony!)
  • Julian
  • Xenophanes (my personal favourite!)
  • Parmenides
  • Diogenes

Really, though, I suggest naming him for someone or something who means a lot to your wife, such as a family member.

Or you could go my way and give him an Irish name. They are pretty much evergreen, while also beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

Congratulations on your new baby boy! Definitely would not take suggestions from this side over here, but if you ask me, I would go with something along the lines of Theophilus or Botaneiates. 

Edited by Alexios
  • Like 3
  • Big Smile 1