Good to see everyone

Pavlos

Hi All, its Pavlos from cointalk. 

I am glad to join this forum and see everyone again to share and enjoy our hobby. I have been inactive on cointalk and actually with coin collecting all together due to work and extensive renovation of my house. I occasionally have kept in touch with @robinjojo, and I was actually unaware of everything that happened on cointalk and the transfer of the people to this forum. Anyhow, I look forward posting here and seeing all the nice coins and interaction.

Cheers!

• Like 31
  • Smile 1
  • Yes 1
  • Clap 5

3 hours ago, Pavlos said:

I am glad to join this forum and see everyone again to share and enjoy our hobby. I have been inactive on cointalk and actually with coin collecting all together due to work and extensive renovation of my house. I occasionally have kept in touch with @robinjojo, and I was actually unaware of everything that happened on cointalk and the transfer of the people to this forum. Anyhow, I look forward posting here and seeing all the nice coins and interaction.

Cheers!

Pavlos, Welcome to the website 😊. I left the CoinTalk website & joined NVMVS FORVMS last May. I think you'll enjoy the change in scenery over here 😉.

• Like 2
  • Smile 1
  • Yes 1

• Benefactor
11 hours ago, Pavlos said:

Cheers!

Hello, Christos! 

Welcome to Numis Forums.  I've also been posting on a much reduced basis on Cointalk, so it is good to see you here, where I spend the vast amount of time reading and responding to the interesting threads.  

I hope to post some new coins soon and I am anticipating your future posts.

Welcome aboard!

• Like 4

• Benefactor

Welcome! It's always great to see familiar people here. I've thoroughly enjoyed this place since it was founded, and it's almost completely devoid of the unpleasantness that seemed to plague the other place even before the series of events that led to the mass departure. I don't think I've gotten in one single argument with anyone here, contrary to the accusations by a couple of people over there that I'm supposedly incorrigibly argumentative and was primarily responsible for all the problems. I have thoughts about the reasons for those two individuals' hostility, but I can't prove it and won't get into it.

• Like 5
  • Yes 1
  • Clap 1

• Benefactor

Hi Pavlos. It's ACH (or Ancient Coin Hunter, if you prefer) When I signed up on CoinTalk I used this name, which is sort of long winded, but I digress. Nice to see you here. I've also been busy with moving and getting settled into a new place. I'm also a refugee from the unpleasantness which seemed to suddenly permeate that place. Nice over here in the sunshine of pure ancient coin discussion...

• Like 3

Hello, @Pavlos! I don't think we crossed paths at CT, but I posted there regularly for years (for many of those years, I did not post in the ancients section, so perhaps we just occupied different spaces there). Though I still check in at CT once in a while, I have since began focusing on ancients/medievals, so my time feels better spent here. It's a nice place to hang out with lots of friendly and knowledgeable people. You should like it here.

• Like 2