Before&After VIII..A.Pius as..

galba68

Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it !  Let me know if you decide to sell it please !

Edited by bcuda
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ambr0zie said:

Fantastic. I don't know how you do it.

I wouldn't have guessed that it has these exceptional details in the "before" state.

Ambrozie, I asked my friend how long it took him to clean this coin..He answered me- *Three hours with coffie break*..!?..One is simply born with this gift, and Im not one of them..

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

There was a touch of chance there (but this doesn't mean your friend is not a skilled expert in cleaning). Under those deposits there could have been a slug coin.

I really admire the people who know how to clean coins properly (not to deceive or anything - I think this case is a pure example of conservation!). When I did it, in 80% of the cases I was unhappy with the results (minor damage to coins, worse aspect). In 10% I had mixed feelings and in 10% I could say I was happy.

I have absolutely no idea what your friend did (and I can't blame him/you if you decide to keep the secret). I don't think it's distilled water, it must be something stronger. And if the process involved mechanical cleaning, hats off, as I see no traces.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ambr0zie said:

There was a touch of chance there (but this doesn't mean your friend is not a skilled expert in cleaning). Under those deposits there could have been a slug coin.

I really admire the people who know how to clean coins properly (not to deceive or anything - I think this case is a pure example of conservation!). When I did it, in 80% of the cases I was unhappy with the results (minor damage to coins, worse aspect). In 10% I had mixed feelings and in 10% I could say I was happy.

I have absolutely no idea what your friend did (and I can't blame him/you if you decide to keep the secret). I don't think it's distilled water, it must be something stronger. And if the process involved mechanical cleaning, hats off, as I see no traces.

Ambrozie, he only uses mechanical cleaning under a microscope..

• Like 2

Extraordinary .... I would have guessed he first soaks the coins into a solution (stronger than distilled water) and then finishes the work with mechanical cleaning. I admit I lack this kind of skill completely. When I mechanically cleaned a coin, scratches were inevitable.

Edited by ambr0zie
  • Like 1