Are these Coins Authentic?

MrZun

The Hadrian koinon of macedon  has  a Weight of 12,41 grams and 26,14 mm in diameter.

The Probus antoninuanus has 3,36 grams in Weight and 22,55 mm of diameter.

1 hour ago, Ryro said:

I would strongly recommend buying elsewhere. Those prices are higher than a hippie in a helicopter. 

You visited his site? He is Brazilian and i live in Brazil, the prices are not the same of yours currency. Actually, the prices are the same as the ones i Saw at Vcoins

Posted · Supporter
16 minutes ago, MrZun said:

You visited his site? He is Brazilian and i live in Brazil, the prices are not the same of yours currency. Actually, the prices are the same as the ones i Saw at Vcoins

That's good to hear. I thought you were going to pay almost $600 for the cool but common Hadrian from Macedon. That's why I looked it up. But decided not to buy it when I saw that price. 

It's still available if you want it. 

Screenshot_20240302_104331_Chrome.jpg.703f03f8bf1b8a96c3130f6f0e099f24.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Ryro said:

That's good to hear. I thought you were going to pay almost $600 for the cool but common Hadrian from Macedon. That's why I looked it up. But decided not to buy it when I saw that price. 

It's still available if you want it. 

Screenshot_20240302_104331_Chrome.jpg.703f03f8bf1b8a96c3130f6f0e099f24.jpg

I Will soon, he reserved them to me

Edited by MrZun
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MrZun said:

Brazilian

..i deal with Rio De La Plata down south of the border(from where i'm @ that is :P)  they are a good auction house ..i won my Didius Julianus sestertius from them...one of the most satisfying buys of a coin i've ever made...:)...they aren't in Brazii proper (Argentina i believe), but close enough you could hit'em with a rock from your country 😛 i highly recommend them...

Didius Julianus.jpg

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ominus1 said:

..i deal with Rio De La Plata down south of the border(from where i'm @ that is :P)  they are a good auction house ..i won my Didius Julianus sestertius from them...one of the most satisfying buys of a coin i've ever made...:)...they aren't in Brazii proper (Argentina i believe), but close enough you could hit'em with a rock from your country 😛 i highly recommend them...

Didius Julianus.jpg

They are from Argentina? Their inflation is so high you could probably buy even their government If you want It lol, and Also, cool sestertius you got there 

• Cool Think 1