Nearly two years, and no posts at all in the Exonumia forum?!?

lordmarcovan

58 minutes ago, lordmarcovan said:

I am frankly surprised.

Let me get to work on posting a few things and sweeping away the tumbleweeds here! 😉

I think that forum has only been there a month or two. Quite a few of the forums have been added later. Although perhaps people have continued to post exonumia in coins or general.

• Like 4

Just now, John Conduitt said:

I think that forum has only been there a month or two. Quite a few of the forums have been added later. Although perhaps people have continued to post exonumia in coins or general.

Aha.  That would explain it.

• Like 3

@DonnaML Correct, I recently created this forum at the excellent suggestion of @LONGINUS! 

I’ll comb through existing posts to see what I can find that should be moved here but if anyone has made a post that should be here feel free to PM me with the link(s) to the thread(s) (or tag me in the thread itself) and I can move that way too. And thank you @lordmarcovan for offering your photos to use as for the thumbnail! 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

• Benefactor
3 hours ago, Restitutor said:

@DonnaML Correct, I recently created this forum at the excellent suggestion of @LONGINUS! 

I’ll comb through existing posts to see what I can find that should be moved here but if anyone has made a post that should be here feel free to PM me with the link(s) to the thread(s) (or tag me in the thread itself) and I can move that way too. And thank you @lordmarcovan for offering your photos to use as for the thumbnail! 

Thanks, @Restitutor. For my exonumia posts, you can use the list of links I posted yesterday if you like, except for leaving the "top 10" lists where they are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Restitutor said:

I have this for exonumia. Thank you.

Edited by John Conduitt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1