Finally made data labels for all my non slabbed material

panzerman

It took a while/ but I organized all my stuff in saflips/ proper data/ in three albums. 

1/ 670 BC- 1453 Greek/ Roman/ Migration Period/ Eastern Cultures

II/ European 1000AD -present

III/ World 1000AD-present

840 coins.

Here a a few pages....

IMG_1655.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

• Like 6
  • Clap 1
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Mind blown 6

Thanks/ actually electrum. But I do have 5 pages of Roman Denarii too! Counting my older Morgan/ Peace Dollar coll. plus Canadian 5/ 10/25/ 50 cents silver/ plus Dollars/ Proof Sets. I think I have over 1000 silver coins. I still have all the coins/ never sold any.

John

• Like 1
  • Clap 1

Thanks CPK!

The nicest album is the "European"  one. It has all the medieval/ renaissance/ baroque coinage. I post some of those later.

I had many headaches asking google search to find answers to my quest to find accurate data. Other times I google Wismar 1743 AV Dukat/ stupid search engine directs me to 1743 Utrecht Dukat or just any Dukat! In the end the human brain finds the answer by looking thru books.

• Like 1

• Benefactor

Nice albums! Of course, one of your pages is probably worth one of my entire albums. 🙂

My album pages are currently auto-generated using a coin management package I'm developing (for my own use). I currently have a box of coins awaiting pages...

The pages are designed to tell some of the history of coins, but to people with limited attention spans, and to prevent their sticky hands from touching them.

album_page.jpeg.74f37a19b41d867dd830a6e522bae353.jpeg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, kirispupis said:

Nice albums! Of course, one of your pages is probably worth one of my entire albums. 🙂

My album pages are currently auto-generated using a coin management package I'm developing (for my own use). I currently have a box of coins awaiting pages...

The pages are designed to tell some of the history of coins, but to people with limited attention spans, and to prevent their sticky hands from touching them.

album_page.jpeg.74f37a19b41d867dd830a6e522bae353.jpeg

Well done! I like your little historical tidbits/ adds a lot. I may do that for next Winters projects. Many thanks for excellent post!

John

• Like 1

True/ but hosed in SAFLIPS/ lighthouse Grande album/ pages makes it more compact/ plus keeps coins safe from elements.

Cabinet/ trays would be playing with fire/ albums can be stored/ hidden. I remember reading about one US collector who had a real bank vault in his mansion. His US collection was stored inside in cabinets/ worth back then 1950s millions.