Roma Numismatics Auction payment

arizonarobin

Hello, Anyone here that has some advice on Roma Numismatics Auction payments? I have not purchased from the auction before and "won" three coins in the last auction. I tried to make payment several times through the invoice and pay by card. It always goes to an error message:

image.png.d727926b9b9be3881c6089d772697a16.png

I did try through several devices, but no luck. Anyone that has purchased recently that can tell me what I am doing wrong? Does the credit card payment portal work normally? I am trying to figure out if this is a me problem or maybe everyone does wire transfers?

(I sent an email but did not receive a reply back from Roma)

Many thanks for any advice!

Robin

Edited by arizonarobin

Yes, I got exactly the same thing when I tried to pay with credit card! I also emailed them, but before I heard back I just ended up using Wise to make the payment. 

I've used a credit card before and it worked fine. I imagine that you will hear back soon and hopefully they can make some other arrangement.

• Thanks 1

I had issues with the payment with my Visa at the last Roma’s auction, and the problem was with the credit card company… I had to call them and they explained they were new security measures with all overseas transactions (I’m in Canada). They resolved the bug quickly. By the way, you can ask Roma to send by Royal Mail, since FedEx or DHL charged me extra astronomical fees here in the north.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@robinjojo @CPK @Ocatarinetabellatchitchix @Roman Collector

Thank you for the suggestions! I was able to get the payment through by signing out and entering from the browser. Same problem as @Roman Collector for some reason if you enter the site and sign in from the email/invoice- the payment system will not work. 
Thank you all very much!

Robin

• Like 3
  • Clap 1