Has anyone purchased from Petasos coins before?

Ryro

I found a long sought after coin from a dealer I've not used before named Petasos Coins. I promptly purchased the coin and recieved the email from PayPal saying I'd payed... and then nothing from the dealer. That was middle of the week last week, so I'm starting to wonder...

Has anyone purchased from Petasos or know anything about them?

Edited by Ryro

• Ryro changed the title to Has anyone purchased from Petasos coins before?
  • Benefactor

I looked into it and the site seems legit. He has a Twitter presence, though only recently was it changed to be specifically about coins.

The coins look legit.

I decided to take a chance myself and put in an order for several coins. A bunch of high priorities are on there and had I known about this site before I could have saved on some of my purchases. 🙂 I'm really hoping everything is fine as a number of the coins I ordered I've been after for some time.

• Clap 1

1 minute ago, Steppenfool said:

How did you folks get on with this seller, any update? It'd be nice to have another dealer to peruse from time to time.

Though, I've not recieved my coin yet it now lists that it has shipped!

I do plan on updating this thread upon receipt.

It's just crazy that no one on brew had heard of or used them before. 

• Thanks 1

• Benefactor

I also received a shipping notification for mine. Shipped with transglobalexpress.de. 

The only slightly disconcerting thing is when I enter the tracking number in the site provided, it says "order not found." That being said, packages shipped from Germany can be weird and usually take 2-6 weeks.

• Thanks 1