Attachments limits

dougsmit

I see a message:

You have used 3.5 MB of your 488.28 MB attachment limit.

This seems fine today but could be a problem down the road when prolific posters and those addicted to large photos run out.  Is there a way of removing your old attachments.  Also, what is an attachment?  Are things uploaded from our computers counted the same was as things linked to other space we may have online? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I've had concerns as well. 

Will switching to a place, such as go daddy, give us more space? It would be very frustrating to lose content or else lose our ability to post coins🥺

Ps, party foul Doug. Ancient coin site content without ancient coins is like... Playboy just for the articles. So to speak😊

2727968_1649434666.l.jpg.4db189d1dfddab27876f7617111c9504.jpg

Son of Antigonos Monophthalmus, Demetrius Poliorketes! And check out that bad @$$ labyrs at the head of the prow!!!

Edited by Ryro
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

It may be a limit within the limits of the first free 30 days that will probably be raised after we move to the larger format when we'll pay for it. I'm a member of another forum using the same platform, where it seems there's not limit (AFAIK) to the attachments

I have a similar concern about the number of PMs where it says I've already used 6% of my messenger storage.

Q

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here’s a little tip, on PC if you simply copy a picture and paste it into the text field, it doesn‘t actually count as an attachment, but rather as a part of the text itself. Even though I‘ve uploaded dozens of pictures by now, I haven‘t used up a single byte of my attachment limit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ryro said:

Ps, party foul Doug. Ancient coin site content without ancient coins is like... Playboy just for the articles. So to speak😊

LOL, BINGO!!!  Flag on the play; 15-Yard Penalty for FLAGRANT VIOLATION !!!

1182879100_Elaea-AeolisAE101.4g3rdCBCEAthenaLeft-Barley.JPG.01ff600e9ec83744c47c27fad26afc0a.JPG

Elaea-Aeolis AE10 1.4g 3rd C BCE Athena Left-Barley

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1