Wanted coin cards on a sheet of paper

Licinius Lucullus

Hello, I hope this is the right forum area for my question.

For my coins I use a wooden box measuring 2x2. I store the coins themselves in 2x2 PVC flips. Without plasticizers, of course.

What I'm missing now are the little index cards that fit into my 2x2 flips. But! I don't want individual cards that I write on by hand, I would like a sheet of paper. I want to label the flashcards on the computer. The sheet of paper should not be too thin and not too thick (for the printer). And the index cards can be removed from the paper sheet.

I'm looking for cards like this:

screenshot.png.4d55374f6890fac9c20317276ce865b1.png

But not like the well-known self-adhesive address labels.

I've been looking for days, but either I'm blind. I can't find any offers on the internet. Can someone maybe help me? Thanks.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum!

Is that beautiful Roman Republic coin on your avatar yours? I'd love to see its reverse. 

DIY. I use cardstock when I have it, or regular paper when I don't, for my inserts. I use an old template and design that's unique for my inserts. It's fun to create one with your "fingerprint" on it. If you need a template PM me. 

Just make sure that when you're printing you have the size set right and.

• Like 3
  • Yes 1

Why does my post still have to be approved by a moderator? I think it's obvious that I'm not an evil BOT. So my answers and the possible contributions of other users are delayed. Thanks.

9 hours ago, AETHER said:

Cut your own art paper or construction paper?

Cutting the paper box myself would be an option, then I would be flexible. Then I would have to buy a cutting tablet. I don't like doing that with scissors, I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

7 hours ago, Ryro said:

Is that beautiful Roman Republic coin on your avatar yours? I'd love to see its reverse. 

When I'm free to post here, I'll be happy to show you my Republicans.

7 hours ago, Ryro said:

DIY. I use cardstock when I have it, or regular paper when I don't, for my inserts. I use an old template and design that's unique for my inserts. It's fun to create one with your "fingerprint" on it. If you need a template PM me. 

So the same solution as AETHER suggested. Create your own template in Word or Excel, buy a thick piece of cardboard and cut it yourself.

5 hours ago, Sol_Invictus said:

I use Darice GX-2200-06 Core'dinations Piece Card Stock Paper which works well in my printer, is acid free, and is available on Amazon 

Oh thank you, I would like to take a look at that later. Thanks.

Yesterday I searched the internet again myself. And found two possible solutions. I once found a German company that offered perforated coins for BEBA boxes for sale. Also in the 6x6 compartment size, which is slightly smaller than the 2x2 inch size.

https://klaro.de/muenzenkarten.html 

A second solution would be to use coin booklets and then, for example, use the well-known label labels from Avery. I found this as an example on another forum.

https://www.emuenzen.de/forum/threads/etikettendruck-fuer-muenzraehmchen.99250/ 

I'll now take a look at the "Darice GX-2200-06" cards. Otherwise, I'm thinking of simply making a template in Office, buying cardboard paper and using a cutter tablet to cut the cards to my dimensions.

4 hours ago, Licinius Lucullus said:

Why does my post still have to be approved by a moderator? I think it's obvious that I'm not an evil BOT. So my answers and the possible contributions of other users are delayed. Thanks.

In order to manage spambots one measure I put into place was to require 3 posts be manually approved (by me) in order to then have unfettered posting abilities. Know it can be tedious to wait but since implanting these changes our forum has been spam free so I believe it’s worth it. 

• Thanks 3

On 1/16/2024 at 5:40 PM, Licinius Lucullus said:

Hello, I hope this is the right forum area for my question.

For my coins I use a wooden box measuring 2x2. I store the coins themselves in 2x2 PVC flips. Without plasticizers, of course.

What I'm missing now are the little index cards that fit into my 2x2 flips. But! I don't want individual cards that I write on by hand, I would like a sheet of paper. I want to label the flashcards on the computer. The sheet of paper should not be too thin and not too thick (for the printer). And the index cards can be removed from the paper sheet.

I'm looking for cards like this:

screenshot.png.4d55374f6890fac9c20317276ce865b1.png

But not like the well-known self-adhesive address labels.

I've been looking for days, but either I'm blind. I can't find any offers on the internet. Can someone maybe help me? Thanks.

I have a template on Word where I make 3x4 48x48 mm frames that I fill with the text I want about the coin. Then I print it out on art paper (for water colors painting) and cut them with a paper cutter. A bit of work, but the coin cards turn out good enough for me.

• Thanks 1