Try this for a NewStyle

NewStyleKing

@Deinomenid Sent me a link to a NewStyle that he liked   https://www.numisbids.com/n.php?p=lot&sid=7223&lot=107 This NewStyle called 2 serpents is quite nice. 2 Serpents have 2 monograms probably of Phanias and Moschion whose order is reversed on some of the coins. They are thought to be brothers. Maybe T81 more than T 80 Obverses..can someone have a look?

How about this?  A nice large flanned early NewStyle offered by CNG . Obverse quite clearly T14, the reverse probably new. The interesting thing is that in this the 4th issue of NewStyles, there are 2 types, one without and one with Cornucopia. This may or may not indicate a 2 year issue but my examples of both types have a shared obverse. Mysterious eh!  Who thinks NewStyles are boring! 

image00148.jpg

Edited by NewStyleKing
  • Like 10

I wouldn't quite say I liked this  coin as  that I was perplexed!

I assumed  it was a crude  fake, with the way  it  didn't remotely  fit the flan, with the nose, and with  the "edge" beading going so crazy and  not even attempting to  join up, but then thought  even a drunk  modern  forger  could do better.  The 2 serpents part  is really interesting though.

image00107.jpg.33860a1d65a4d45f4d790a05487e070f.jpg

• Like 4