ANYONE ELSE HAD PROBLEMS GETTING PAID BY LEU?

ominus1

I sent my peso of Maximillian l of Mexico to Leu and they sold it in auction 26 for 350 SF and was supposed to receive payment by wire the 28th of August, but it never came....they claimed to have sent it, but my bank couldn't find it  i've contacted them many times since that 28th date with no clear remedy so far and i was wondering where i should go next...

maximilian joined photos...jpg

• Cry 1

• Benefactor

Bummer!

Was the payment made by wire transfer?  Leu should be able to give you all the information on the transfer, including routing number, date of transfer, etc., which you can pass on to your bank.  I've never sold a coin at auction overseas, only within the US, and that was in 1997.

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: 

THE PAYMENT WAS SENT TO MY PAYPAL THE 28TH...  THE FAULT WAS ON MY SIDE, MY BANK IS A SMALL LOCAL AND WASN'T SET UP TO DO INTERNATIONAL  FINANCE..THEY 'WIRED' IT TWICE AND FORTUNATLY  IT MADE IT BACK,..SO ALL IS WELL, FROM THE 3 AUCTION HOUSES I'VE BROUGHT FROM, 2 OF THE CEO'S(PLUS OTHERS) NOW ME BY NAME( AND REPUTATION:p) CAUSE I PESTERED THE CRAP OUT OF'EM AND NOW I'M ON 1ST NAME BASIS WID'EM... 😄

• Like 7
  • Smile 1