Memes with Ancient Coin Themes

Roman Collector

This is another meme I just did and it's highly realistic.

In the last months FedEx service is horrible. My biggest problem is not shipping time (even if it starts to become unacceptable). The problem is I have no idea when the coins will arrive. And I need to schedule WFH days in advance, I can't just gamble. When trying to discuss, FedEx staff were useless.

And now I just bought some coins from a new auction house (new for me). First communication was OK (I managed to add to my invoice a coin that was unsold so I decided I need to have it). Paid the invoice. Respectfully asked them to inform me when they send it and specified I am only available until NEXT Friday then I leave the town. So either send it to arrive until next Friday (that sounded reasonable for me, the discussion was during the weekend so they had a week to send it...) or send it after I return.

They didn't bother to reply. Or send the coins. Or whatever.

For both the entities, FedEx and the auction house, I think this was the reaction to my requests

image.png.17f7e3ba3ab23572c33ae24374b727e3.png

Edited by ambr0zie
  • Like 6
  • Smile 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Cry 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...