LordM CoinTalk giveaway #100 (two small gold coins)

lordmarcovan

Free hammered gold, anyone? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enter on:

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lordm-giveaway-100-two-small-gold-coins.407426/

If you cannot or do not wish to enter for yourself on CoinTalk, just let me know here, and I will post an entry for you over there.ย  Don't forget that for this contest you must declare whether or not you have ever owned a gold coin before.ย  If you're a "have", you get one entry in the drawings.ย  If you're a "have not", you get two entries.

Good luck!ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AETHER said:

Wow thanks again. No gold coins for me! ๐Ÿ™‚

Did you need me to post an entry for you?ย  If so, I'll need to hear that.ย  Most folks will enter for themselves over there, but if I remember correctly, you didn't have working CoinTalk credentials, right?

2 hours ago, lordmarcovan said:

Did you need me to post an entry for you?ย  If so, I'll need to hear that.ย  Most folks will enter for themselves over there, but if I remember correctly, you didn't have working CoinTalk credentials, right?

Correct! The site never sends me an approval or confirmation, no CT account. Ty.