JAZ Numismatics Private Auctions

JAZ Numismatics

Hello friends. As many of you know, I hold private auctions focusing on ancient coins, with an occasional smattering of world and US issues. These auctions are in the style of Frank Robinson's auctions, if you're familiar with those: no fancy software, low overhead, no buyers fees. I send you a list of coins (with images and occasional write-ups), and you send me a message if you want to bid on any of them. The auctions are listed on Mondays at 9 AM EST and close on Thursdays at 9 PM EST. As with any auctions, there is no obligation to buy anything, and you can opt out from receiving the lists at any time.

Payments can be made by way of PayPal, Wise, Stripe, Check, or Money Order. I offer a lifetime guarantee of authenticity on all the coins I offer and a 14-day "no questions asked" return policy. I have an eBay store with 100% positive feedback here, and a Vcoins store here.

Most of the lots I offer are ANCIENT COINS, so be aware of that. Because of my low overhead, I can frequently offer high-quality coins at opening bids that are substantially below retail costs, and I try to include a range of coins for collectors of all budgets, from $10 to $1000.

If you're interested in taking a look-see at these auctions, send me a PM. Auction 206 is up and running, with lots of great bargains!

• Like 14