..So my bank tells me today they 'don't cover' France through my card via PayPal..WTF?~?

ominus1

i am blue blazes pissed!!....that coin for Louis XVII i showed the other day now i find isn't paid for with my money from my bank via paypal for whatever reason she didn't give after i ask why ...WTF??!!??....time for me to find another bank! ^^...what a bunch of yahoos i have here...9_9

• Like 1

welp i am more enlightened....it seems that the US and France are at odds over some trade agreement (or disagreement) and the US financials have agreed to not send any money to France until its resolved...seems they have an account in Cali to accept payment, but i got a call on the 1st payment from the visa( i use a debitcard) fraud trackers ...he asked if i'd made a payment to Cali AND France which i didn't but that's where  it goes 1st...anyway..it looks like both payments( i bought another coin this morning from them)..went thru and haven't been pulled back yet..details as they arise....^^

1 hour ago, Heliodromus said:

Odd - but you're better off linking your PayPal account to a credit card (not bank account) instead anyway (get better credit-card vs PayPal conversion rate, maybe cash-back too).

Or, as others will no doubt tell you, try wise.com instead.

i've tried to get 'wise' but i don't have a cell phone....:)

51 minutes ago, Heliodromus said:

It'll work on a desktop or laptop too, if you have one. I have used it, although for coins I use PayPal linked to credit card.

..well they ask for moblie # off the flip and that's as far as i could get w/0 0ne..it looks like the payments have gone thru on paypal for now and if the yahoos at visa call i'll take care that then..

13 minutes ago, ominus1 said:

..well they ask for moblie # off the flip and that's as far as i could get w/0 0ne..it looks like the payments have gone thru on paypal for now and if the yahoos at visa call i'll take care that then..

Yes I think they use your mobile for third party verification.

• Thinking 1