Thank you for a new opportunity:)

Paddy54

Howdy All 

I like to thank everyone for the opportunity to join,post ,and enjoy Numastics.

I am not an Acient collector ,but I do collect world ,and always respected  how the members have always stuck together ,supporting one another. 

I do hope to see Stevex6 again he's a great guy...and  always enjoyed out talks.

Well thanks again...for allowing me to join...I hope to be able to contribute  to the forum with my world specimens. 

Lastly you all rock!  As I love the fact that you"re a tight group,standing up for whats right....and defending one another against bias ,closed minds, who shot themselves in the foot...by loosing such great group who's knowlege,and expertise in collecting is second to none! Cheer's my friends....  and Thanks again. 

Regards Paddy54 

s-l1600-9.jpg

s-l1600-10.jpg

Edited by Paddy54
  • Like 10

Just now, Roman Collector said:

Hi, @Paddy54! It's good to see you! It's good to see a coin with a "laureate, draped, and cuirassed bust, right, seen from front"! Are you sure you're not into ancients?

We will convert him yet 🙂
Though, he does have some absolutely beautiful US and world coins. 
Glad to have you aboard @Paddy54

• Like 2

Well if it's round,square,even a triangle...and you can spend it ...or could at one time in History...you got my attention.  At one time I did indeed have a few Ancients...but my Achilles heel is my love of half dimes... 

But one never knows.... at one time I didn't drink red wine.... now well ... I can confirm a case of red has 12 bottles 🙂

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Furryfrog02 said:

We will convert him yet 🙂
Though, he does have some absolutely beautiful US and world coins. 
Glad to have you aboard @Paddy54

Thanks Furry I've always appreciated our friendship, good friends are like the wine of life...always willing to help you thoughout rough times,as well the good. Thank you for being a friend!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thenickelguy said:

I'm right behind you guys! Bully!

Welcome aboard buddy  I haven't crossed the line yet to the dark side....but both feet are on the line.  Man I do want an Owl.... other than my avatar... 🙂

• Like 1

• Benefactor
Just now, Paddy54 said:

Welcome aboard buddy  I haven't crossed the line yet to the dark side....but both feet are on the line.  Man I do want an Owl.... other than my avatar... 🙂

As you probably know, there'll never be a better time to get an excellent owl without breaking the bank.

• Like 1

• Benefactor
1 minute ago, Paddy54 said:

Tell ...tell ....I'm all eyes...lol 

An enormous hoard of 30,000 or more coins, mostly high grade Athens tetradrachms, is being gradually dispersed in various venues. There have been some outlandish hammer prices for slabbed, 5/5 starred examples, but some genuinely nice pieces are readily available at fairly modest cost. Vcoins is a good place to look; another is the London auction house Roma. I'm posting from my phone right now and can't easily provide links (maybe someone else can help with that?), but a quick search will turn them up easily. Good luck!

• Thanks 1