Examples of counterfeit Russian coins.

Filat

• Benefactor

It's incredibly annoying that you can't be bothered to make the effort to translate your posts  into English, forcing 90% of the members to do that work for you in order to be able to understand anything you say.  There are plenty of others here who aren't native English speakers, but they all manage to post in English. What makes you so special? 

Edited by DonnaML
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, DonnaML said:

It's incredibly annoying that you can't be bothered to make the effort to translate your posts  into English

к сожалению, английским языком не владею.

• Benefactor
21 minutes ago, Filat said:

к сожалению, английским языком не владею.

Then please use Google Translate or DeepL or some other automatic translator, like everybody else in your position does, instead of making other members do it for you.

6 hours ago, hotwheelsearl said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to show with the gold coin, though.

на концах зеленых стрелок показаны  крупные каверны (объединение мелких пузырьков воздуха, которые лопнули в процессе литья данного изделия) → the ends of the green arrows show large caverns (an association of small air bubbles that burst during the casting of this product)

Примеры подделок монет России.4. 5 рублей 1831 (2).jpg

• Like 1

• Benefactor
8 hours ago, hotwheelsearl said:

Would be nice to know what makes these coins fake.

Indeed. I'm not sure what we're supposed to be getting from all these photos without any explanation. I don't know what all the arrows mean.

Edited by DonnaML

я повторяю → на концах зеленых стрелок показаны  крупные каверны (объединение мелких пузырьков воздуха, которые лопнули в процессе литья данного изделия) → I repeat → the ends of the green arrows show large caverns (an association of small air bubbles that burst during the casting of this product).

Примеры подделок монет России.5. 5 рублей 1831.jpg

Edited by Filat
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 4:37 AM, Filat said:

я повторяю → на концах зеленых стрелок показаны  крупные каверны (объединение мелких пузырьков воздуха, которые лопнули в процессе литья данного изделия) → I repeat → the ends of the green arrows show large caverns (an association of small air bubbles that burst during the casting of this product).

Примеры подделок монет России.5. 5 рублей 1831.jpg

Цитата (Quote): "… воздушные «мешки» способствуют возникновению открытых крупных газовых раковин, поражающих верхние выступающие части отливок..." → ... air "bags" contribute to the formation of open large gas pockets that affect the upper protruding parts of the castings... .

Источник (source) → "Дефекты литья - Раковины".

Edited by Filat

10 рублей 1911 года.

в желтых кругах мы видим множество мелких пузырьков  воздуха, которые не лопнули, в процессе литья данного изделия → in the yellow circles we see a lot of small air bubbles that did not burst, in the process of casting this product.

Примеры подделок монет России.6 10 рублей 1911.jpg

Edited by Filat