Just Joined

FitzNigel

Hello all - imagine my surprise to come home after a crazy-whirlwind tour of Greece and Italy to find my favorite forum migrated…. I’m sad to see this happened, but glad to find my friends here, as well as those who we had lost on the last forum.  Thanks to those who sent me messages letting me know.  I’ll likely be inactive for a while because my life it still upended with moving house, but I just wanted to drop a line to let you know I’m here!

-Fitz/Nick

(is it worth having Medieval Monday if there’s a whole separate forum for medieval coins???)

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Restitutor said:

Welcome Nick! That vacation sounds amazing, feel free to post any photos for us to ogle at 😍 

And with the way the feed works, having a Medieval Monday still makes sense! 

Sounds good!  By the way, thanks for setting this up @Restitutor!  I just had a thought though - would it be worth having a separate forum/topic for numismatic books?  I was thinking about migrating my book reviews over here…

• Like 1
  • Yes 1
  • Cool Think 1
  • Popcorn 1

• Benefactor
6 hours ago, FitzNigel said:

Sounds good!  By the way, thanks for setting this up @Restitutor!  I just had a thought though - would it be worth having a separate forum/topic for numismatic books?  I was thinking about migrating my book reviews over here…

A Numismatic Literature forum sounds like a great idea to me 👍

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

Great to see you here, @FitzNigel!  ...How many people invited you?  Don't be shy!

And Please, don't be any less shy about migrating your amazing posts on numismatic literature, and anything else that you feel like reposting!  On the medieval side of things, your and @seth77's  contributions have been invaluable.

Edited by JeandAcre
  • Like 1