How do you pay for Leu

ComicMan

Bank Transfer

For payments in EUR or USD (12 CHF banking fee), please contact us by email (info@leunumismatik.com) or phone +41 52 214 11 10 prior to your payment to ask for the final amount in your currency.

For transfers in United States Dollars (USD)
IBAN: CH83 0483 5242 8827 6200 1
BIC/SWIFT: CRESCHZZ80A

according to the link, u need to email or call to do the bank transfer, but yea looks like the right place

Edited by Cordoba
  • Like 1

The bank account details are on the page you linked to - different IBAN/BIC account details for Swiss Francs, Euro and US dollars.   Plus, the email you should have received has links for Stripe (credit card) and PayPal payments.   My invoice had the amount payable for bank transfer, Stripe and PayPal payments - just click and pay or else do the bank transfer.   Is your email missing those links?

ATB,
Aidan.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cordoba said:

according to the link, u need to email or call to do the bank transfer, but yea looks like the right place

I guess I will do that tomorrow just to be sure.

36 minutes ago, akeady said:

The bank account details are on the page you linked to - different IBAN/BIC account details for Swiss Francs, Euro and US dollars.   Plus, the email you should have received has links for Stripe (credit card) and PayPal payments.   My invoice had the amount payable for bank transfer, Stripe and PayPal payments - just click and pay or else do the bank transfer.   Is your email missing those links?

ATB,
Aidan.

Yes it does have those links but nothing for the bank transfer which is what confused me.

At least that is what I thought, but it is actually on the invoice just in blue and I guess my colorblindness got the better of me 😅

Thanks guys!

• Like 1