CNG Feature Auction 121 Drop

Restitutor

Looks like we just got the CNG feature auction release, and just wow 🤯. David at the ANA booth was not lying when he said there was something for everyone. This is gonna be a looooooooong wait to Oct 6th, to ultimately just get outbid on everything anyways 🙈

Can't imagine what it would be like to own coins like this... Will just keep drooling at the computer screen 😩

IMG_5339.jpeg.4d6a68761559d52f36decbc5b8f89679.jpegIMG_5341.jpeg.20c0ba9f9d806a32eff2900017526c15.jpegIMG_5340.jpeg.c29461598922aaee79605999d0fefe92.jpegIMG_5342.jpeg.a3a8c1ad03cf556043a4c0a1a2930c12.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2

I always thought that CNG took photos of their coins on that background, but it looks like there are some slabbed coins there that break the illusion 😂.

Looks like there are some fantastic coins on offer, but CNG is usually to rich for my blood, so I'll pass.

• Like 2

• Benefactor

Some very nice coins in this auction. There's one I've been waiting some time to see come up at auction. I was really excited, until I saw the opening bid...Ah well...Currently debating whether I should wait for a lower grade copy that may be affordable, or should look at a different coin to represent this point in history. 😞 

There are two others I'll take a stab at, but I'm not too hopeful. With one, I was blown away at a previous CNG auction, so I doubt I'll be luckier here. 

• Like 1