Clement XI, the history of his coinage - new book for free. No catch.

I buy quite a few  ancients books from Edizioni D'Andrea and they often  kindly throw in one for free. This  time they were exceptionally generous, but the book  is way outside anything  I know and rather than let  it sit here, I'm happy to send it free to any US address. I'll eat the record of the address immediately on sending, in case of privacy fears etc.

No  idea if this is the right place to  post this. But it's  post-medieval. There is no catch, but it is in Italian. Still in its wrapper.

unlongo.jpg.c1378d2c22c779189acfd2dea03b6fbf.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Cool Think 1

Very cool of you, @Deinomenid, to make this offer.  Sadly, I don't go near Papal coins either ...and at this point it's probably too late to start.

But here's a plug for D'Andrea.  I have their books on coins of the Normans and Staufen, along with v. 14 (Italy) of Medieval European Coinage.  Their listings are often more detailed than in MEC, and they assiduously include citations of other references.  A solid outfit.

• Like 3