HAPPY BIRTHDAY NVMIS FORVMS !!!

It seems I'm late to everything. I'm late to this thread, just as I was late to join this forum after its rather thunderous beginnings. I logged into CT one day, approximately a year ago, to find the smoldering aftermath of some great conflagration. It felt like the forum equivalent of a bomb going off. The smoke was still clearing and I had to scavenge among the ruins to find my way here. I don't remember whether I found the link or if someone sent it to me in a PM. Regardless, I'm glad that I did find my way here. Though I do admittedly miss the "old days" of CT (or at least the non-contentious times), this forum has done an amazing job of maintaining its composure and style while retaining the great knowledge and community of the old ancient forum at CT. A year later, I now feel that, in many ways, it even surpasses it. My collecting pursuits have also turned more towards ancients, so this forum now aligns better with my interests. I come here often and I plan to keep doing so. It has been a great year.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes 1
  • Smile 1

Congratulations!!

Wow, I realy had no idea about the background of this forum. I joined about half a year ago and thought I had overlooked this forum somehow: it seemed like it existed for years! Great content, many posts and nice people.

I realy like the look and feel of this forum, many compliments to you @Restitutor!! 👌🏻

I now understand some of you came from another forum. Perhaps it's an idea to look at some old content that has been created that is worth sharing here? Just an idea as I'm always eager to learn more about medieval and ancient coins. ☺️

I hope this forum will keep it's high quality in both knowledge and friendlyness for many years to come!

Best wishes from The Netherlands!

Edited by Coinmaster
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1