a suggestion to vcoins - make sending gift coins easier

Nerosmyfavorite68

In case any vcoins' officials read this forum,  I really love your service and it works great  for my buys, but it's not all that easy to send a gift coin to someone else. A simple checkbox, 'this is a gift', which would lead to an alternate shipping address form, would be ideal.

The ship-to and billing addresses page does seem to come up during certain orders, but I didn't see this page when my particular gift order came up. The only other way I can think of would be to go into my profile and change the shipping address and then have to remember to change it back after the order.

I rarely do any commerce on my phone, but I noticed that it was very difficult to bring up individual dealer's pages while using a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.  To find the selected dealer, I had to trawl through the new listings page, find an offering from that dealer, and go there from the listing.  The pc version of the page offers a dropdown listing all the dealers.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Nerosmyfavorite68 said:

In case any vcoins' officials read this forum,  I really love your service and it works great  for my buys, but it's not all that easy to send a gift coin to someone else. A simple checkbox, 'this is a gift', which would lead to an alternate shipping address form, would be ideal.

The ship-to and billing addresses page does seem to come up during certain orders, but I didn't see this page when my particular gift order came up. The only other way I can think of would be to go into my profile and change the shipping address and then have to remember to change it back after the order.

I rarely do any commerce on my phone, but I noticed that it was very difficult to bring up individual dealer's pages while using a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.  To find the selected dealer, I had to trawl through the new listings page, find an offering from that dealer, and go there from the listing.  The pc version of the page offers a dropdown listing all the dealers.

Bookmarking this page might help for finding dealers https://www.vcoins.com/en/DealersByCountry.aspx

Edited by expat

1 hour ago, Nerosmyfavorite68 said:

I will send this feedback and link tomorrow to our VCoin Admin…

Edited by YOTHR
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, this is sorely needed.  Imagine my disgust when the item which was meant for my secret saturnalia person arrived at MY place, after the dealer had assured me that it would be sent to him.

There is such a thing as Christmas and birthday gifts; I don't know why vcoins hasn't addressed this before.  It's easy enough to change the sender at Forum's standalone shop. Amazon makes it easy.