As of right this minute, 34 members...

Phil Davis

9 hours ago, JeandAcre said:

It took a real, live, full day off, but I invited these people from the forum that dare not speak its name will remain nameless:

AnyangMan, Deacon Ray, Darius590 (a published numismatist, and my go-to guy for Sasanian --didn't post a lot), TheRed, FitzNigel, Seth77, Bing, OnlyaPoorOldMan, and Roerbakmix.  ...Asking Roerbakmix to invite, for one, the other folk who post their amazing stuff about sceattas.

Yep, that's top-heavy for medievalists.  But for this minute, we're thin on the ground.  

...A shout: Even though there's now a separate subforum for medieval, whyn't go there?  Otherwise, we're going to end up being only more ghettoized than we were in ...that other ...place.

LOL, hmmm. Medieval = Half-Way House for Evil People... is that the correct definition?

😄 😄 😄 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

What type of file is a .dot? @antwerpen2306?

3 minutes ago, antwerpen2306 said:

just joined a few hours ago. My interests  are Roman Republican and Greek coins of Italy and Sicily. I hope to see nice coins and read interesting writes up and, maybe, I can show some interesting coins, when I am at home in Antwerp-Belgium. albert

crawford 79.1.odt 406.65 kB · 2 downloads

3 minutes ago, antwerpen2306 said:

just joined a few hours ago. My interests  are Roman Republican and Greek coins of Italy and Sicily. I hope to see nice coins and read interesting writes up and, maybe, I can show some interesting coins, when I am at home in Antwerp-Belgium. albert

crawford 79.1.odt 406.65 kB · 0 downloads

I think I have made en error. There are two choices to make  and I choose : choose files... so... I hope next time better, albert

• Like 2

1 hour ago, antwerpen2306 said:

Welcome! Glad to see a belgian fellow here (I'm from the other side of the language "frontier").

Groetjes!

• Like 1