Waiting on coins from four different dealers

Roman Collector

12 hours ago, Nerosmyfavorite68 said:

I guess I'll just choose DHL Express for orders from LAC.  I have no idea how long this particular disaster has been going on.  My order was from March 4th.

My order from LAC from the week before yours arrived mid March. I opted for basic shipping.

Edited by Captch
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Benefactor

I recently ordered several coins from LAC and they're back to quick shipping + delivery. I placed the order on Sunday. They were shipped on Monday and I had them on Wednesday.

Two other packages from Leu and Nomos took a bit longer. They were shipped Swiss Post and moved quickly to the US, but were then bogged down in USPS. I received the Leu package and will pick up the Nomos one tomorrow, so at least they arrived.

Right now my biggest frustration is with USPS. They've already lost one package - the first time for me a coin wasn't delivered. The seller was fine with giving a refund and the coin wasn't too valuable, but it was still frustrating. I have another package that was shipped on 4/19 and the last update I have is on 4/23 where it departed from Florida and hasn't been noted since. There was one other USPS coin where the package was eventually found after two weeks, so I'm hopeful.

• Like 1
  • Mind blown 1