NEW TITLE...HEY!...LQQK AT MY 'NEW' NERO JANUS TEMPLE As...^^ FROM AMARSO66 ON BAY

ominus1

Guys! It is really not meant badly 😉 

But every mobile phone - even phones that are already 5 years old - take reasonably good pictures! And it's not too bad.

a) Don't hold the phone in your hand.
b) Don't approach the coin, your phone can't take real macro pictures!

You don't take pictures like you do in Photo Studio - but you can still take decent pictures without any problems.

1. use a neutral background. White, grey or black - but not a cloth with a pattern or dots - otherwise the phone will focus worse sometimes.

2. take 2 or 3 thick books and stable them. Place your mobile phone on top of the last book.

3. Now - with enough distance - zoom in on the coin. 2x to 3x zoom should be enough. 

Then simply press the shutter button - or even better - set your mobile phone so that after pressing the shutter button the photo is only taken after 4-5 seconds.

No offence meant, as I said. But some of the pictures here in this thread are terrible and it hurts your eyes. Moreover, it's hard to see anything on the coins. And as I said, even with cheap mobile phones you get much better pictures than this.

• Laugh 2
  • Clap 1

4 minutes ago, Prieure de Sion said:

Guys! It is really not meant badly 😉 

But every mobile phone - even phones that are already 5 years old - take reasonably good pictures! And it's not too bad.

Thank you for the tips. I really should give taking photos a shot instead of recycling dealer photos.