Heritage Auctions Europe Shipping?

TheTrachyEnjoyer

Heritage…😬…Heritage Europe 😬😬…I know I know

Still, I couldn’t pass up the lot I won. Has anyone dealt with them before? I paid my invoice over a week ago and haven’t heard back with shipping. Do they provide tracking numbers? For the ridiculous rates they charge, Im expecting a paratrooper dropping from a private jet to deliver my winsz

Edited by TheTrachyEnjoyer
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I’m a stateside buyer and have learned that Heritage takes their time between your payment and shipping. When they finally send your purchase, you’ll get them fast but I’m always sort of pissed about how long it takes them to process for shipping.

Edited by Etcherdude
Qualifier
  • Like 2

• Benefactor

I was just looking at bidding at Heritage Europe. Will the coins mostly be slabbed like their US auctions? Im not a huge fan of slabbed coins of any kind. 

Re a different auction house, I’m always impressed at the speed Roma ships after the auction closes. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Egry said:

I was just looking at bidding at Heritage Europe. Will the coins mostly be slabbed like their US auctions? Im not a huge fan of slabbed coins of any kind. 

Re a different auction house, I’m always impressed at the speed Roma ships after the auction closes. 

they're mostly unslabbed - you can tell when the coin is slabbed by the little white nubs in the pictures

• Like 2

• Benefactor
9 hours ago, Hesiod said:

they're mostly unslabbed - you can tell when the coin is slabbed by the little white nubs in the pictures

I have been tricked before, I always look for the little white tabs or indentations in a photoshopped picture, but once previously a coin arrived slabbed but with no discernible (by me) signs in the photo.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 4:50 AM, Ed Snible said:

I won a single lot in their auction of May 25, 2021.

I wasn't invoiced until May 29th.  I immediately paid, and on June 1st received an email from FedEx with a tracking number.

The coin was not slabbed.

This is what happened to me, albeit in a longer period. I received an update yesterday from fedex

Edited by TheTrachyEnjoyer
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 5:16 AM, Egry said:

The nice part about buying a slabbed coin though is the pleasure in breaking it free 🤣

• Like 3