David Hendin’s New Book Looks Great!

LONGINUS

• Benefactor

I’ve received my brand new, signed by the author, “Guide to Biblical Coins Sixth Edition.”

I’m excited to start checking it out in depth and upgrading the Hendin numbers in my collection and posters. At the bottom left you’ll see a couple of the many, very easy to follow, conversion charts. Upgrading David Hendin’s GBC5 numbers to his GBC6 numbers should go pretty quickly. My image holding the poster is a composite of what my layout will look like with the new numbering system. I’ve echoed the book cover’s yellow subtext and blue-green verdigris.

image.jpeg.77bba4420217ca8b72f4860b814b0fbf.jpeg

Please feel free to post your favorite coin reference books or anything you feel is appropriate.

Edited by LONGINUS
  • Like 14
  • Heart Eyes 1

• Benefactor
22 hours ago, airhead1983 said:

Are there other signed copies available, Deacon Ray?

Erin, I think you would have to ask the dealer. Mr. Hendin’s signature is likely to be in other copies sold on VCoins. When I opened the book and saw his signature on the flyleaf, I was delightfully surprised. I neither requested it nor was I charged for it.

Edited by LONGINUS
  • Like 1